A monthly virtual gathering, providing a forum for a continuing deep dive into the Self for those who'd like to deepen their own experience with and develop skills for what Ted refers to as “Soul Work”.
- A 90-minute virtual session led by Ted (teaching portions of the sessions will be recorded if you can't make the live meeting)
- Prompts/suggestions each month from Ted for deep listening to self and giving it expression
- Optional sharing with others about discoveries made
- Guidance from Ted about how to apply these practices into our personal and professional lives.
- Occasional spontaneous teaching from Ted
- Q&A with Ted about the process (not the content of people’s shares) as time permits
Forum prerequisites for membership (one of the following):
- Having participated in an Honoring the Voice Workshop
- Having participated in a past Ultimate Listening Workshop, Men's Workshop or Mortality Workshop facilitated by Ted
- Having participated in the March-July 2020 Sunday Zoom Calls with Ted
- Having done individual “soul” work with Ted as a client
Exclusive to members at reduced cost:
- Individual follow up consultation with Ted at a reduction from his usual hourly rate.
- If the travel conditions permit, optional in-person gatherings of members.
- Discount for Ultimate Listening or Honoring the Voice Workshops
By clicking the PayPal Checkout button to the right, you can pay with your PayPal account or a debit/credit card.
Please click the box to "subscribe to our email list" if you would like meeting information to be emailed to you.